The 4DPRM Technologies Team provides special seismic data processing using the 2D/3D CSPD-PSTM and 2D/3D RTH programs.
The results of seismic data processing within CSPD-PSTM are the seismic cubes/sections for CSPD-diffractors and CSPD-reflectors.They form the basis for interpretation using conventional geophysical packages. As a result of interpretation the 4DPRM Technologies Team presents:
- Cubes of CSPD-diffractor attributes
- Cubes of CSPD-reflector attributes
- CSPD-diffractor attribute maps based on time cubes/sections and reflecting horizons
- CSPD-reflector attribute maps based on time cubes/sections and reflecting horizons
- Maps of cavernous fractured reservoir distribution zones and 3D model of cavernous fractured reservoir
- Maps of porous reservoir distribution zones and 3D model of porous reservoir
- Comprehensive maps of cavernous fractured reservoir distribution zones and a unitized 3D model of cavernous fractured reservoir
The results of seismic data processing within 3D RTH are the seismic sections for Diffractivity Image, Reflectivity Image, Impedance, DIP, AVO,Open Angle, Frequency, MVA etc.
Programs of high-precision mathematical simulation of acoustic wave field for two-dimensional (Acoustic2D) and three-dimensional (Acoustic3D) arbitrarily inhomogeneous medium additionally included in the supplied software program CSPD-PSTM 2D/3D. Simulation programs designed to test the accuracy of solving the inverse problem by the method CSPD.
The 3D CSPD-PSTM, 3D RTH, Acoustic3D programs use a specialized computer cluster with 12 Teraflops performance and 4 Terabyte mainframe memories.